Kids & Youth Music Opportunities
We offer music opportunities for kids of all ages.
- Our youngest musicians may sing in Choristers (pre-school thru 5th grade). Choristers will meet Sundays after church.
- All Saints Youth (6-9th grade) have the opportunity to join in on Wednesday evenings with the Crossroads band, led by Tom Klemond.
- High School aged youth who have experience reading music are invited to participate in our existing adult music ensembles, which meet on Thursday evenings - Carillon Choir (handbells) and/or Saints Chorale (vocal).
- Special Music - Let's highlight your child’s unique talents – maybe your child takes piano or instrument lessons and would like to play a short solo during the Prelude or Offering.
- Intergenerational Caroling – What’s better than singing with friends and family at the holidays?